Sewerage and Storm Water Networks
Hydromanagement’s personnel have extensive experience in studies related to sewerage and storm water networks. Dynamic calculation of sewer networks is conducted with the use of relevant software packages, which simulate sewage and rainwater runoff, as well as pollutant loads’ transportation through the sewerage network to natural recipients. Their expertise extends to vacuum drainage systems. Examples are shown below:
- Wastewater collection network in the Olympiada settlement – vacuum sewer system consisting of 30 km piping network, 550 collection chambers –vacuum valves and 2 vacuum pumping stations – 6.500 EP
- Vacuum sewage networks of Galatades and Kariotissa settlements – Vacuum system consisting of 16.7km piping network, 328 collection chambers – vacuum valves, 2 vacuum pumping stations, 4.500 EP
- Vacuum sewage networks and wastewater treatment plant in Stratoni, Municipality of Aristotelis - Vacuum system consisting of 2.4 km piping network, 41 collection chambers – vacuum valves and vacuum pumping station. MBR treatment method
- Design of internal sewerage networks for the Municipalities of Methoni, Makrigialou, N. Agathoupoli and Old Palaiochoriou – EP 15.000 –gravity pipes of 57.000m – 11 pumping stations
- Final design of sewerage network and wastewater treatment plant in the Municipality of Kompoti, Arta Regional Unit
- Final design of internal sewerage network and wastewater treatment plant in Municipality of Paramithia, Thesprotia Regional Unit
- Jeddah 3 – industrial zone, Saudi Arabia. Modification and redesign of hydraulic infrastructure in industrial zone Jeddah 3 in Saudi Arabia.
- Development of a guide for integrated storm water management in the framework of the “Integrated Green Cities” project (Municipality of Thessaloniki).
- Final design of sewerage network and wastewater treatment facilities for settlements in Mouresi Municipality, Pelion.
- Final design of sewerage and stormwater drainage of the N. Xili and Maistros settlements in the Municipality of Alexandroupoli – 7.000 EP, 2 pumping stations
- Study on Stormwater Drainage System Improvement – Municipality of Volos
- Final design of Sewerage and stormwater drainage networks and wastewater treatment plant for the island of Alonnisos
- Final design of Sewerage and stormwater drainage network for a 10.000 PE settlement in Kriaritsi, Chalkidiki
- Rainwater drainage culvert - Industrial Area of Sindos - Thessaloniki
- Study on the protection and development of the Old Town of Rethimno - Final design of Sewerage and stormwater drainage network
HYDROMANAGEMENT has carried out a substantial number of specialized projects in the field of highway drainage. During the construction of Egnatia Highway by Egnatia Odos S.A., Hydromanagement undertook several projects concerning the sewerage and drainage design of over 70.000m of road and over 50.000m of drainage pipes in different areas, interchanges, connections and tunnels sections of the highway.
Wastewater Treatment Plants
Moreover, HYDROMANAGEMENT has conducted a significant number of national and international WWTP projects under tight deadlines. The projects concern population equivalent from 100 to 250.000 and varying applied methods. Furthermore, the company undertakes industrial wastewater treatment plants design studies.
A few indicative examples are:
- Feasibility study for the connection of Industrial Area of Thessaloniki (VI.PE.TH) with the main Thessaloniki wastewater treatment plant.
- Leachate treatment plant at Tagarades landfill site – Leachate management of Thessaloniki area landfill site – capacity: 150 m3/d – Final Design for Construction – BILFINGER BERGER
- Wastewater Treatment Plant of Ag. Pelagia Municipality (Crete island) – tertiary treatment, MBR process - 14.000 EP, phase A, 24.000 EP phase B – budget of 4.300.000 €
- Wastewater Management Plan: Lake Vegoritida Basin, Florina Regional Unit
- Wastewater Management Plan: Serres Regional Unit
- Wastewater Management Plan: Kilkis Regional Unit
- Implementation study: Wastewater treatment plant in Argiropouli, Municipality of Tirnavos-– 3.000PE, method of constructed wetlands
- Technical offer: Wastewater treatment plant in Amfiklia
- Technical offer: Sewerage network and wastewater treatment plant of Kouloukona and Zoniana settlements, in the Municipality of Milopotamos
- Design of wastewater treatment plant and sewerage for the settlements of Paramithia and Kariotou
- Technical offer: Wastewater treatment plant and central drains in Servia and Platanorama, Kozani Regional Unit
- Technical offer: Wastewater treatment plant in Velventos Town, Kozani Regional Unit
- Technical offer: Wastewater treatment plant in Askio, Kozani Regional Unit and external sewerage network in Galatini, Eratira and Kaloneri settlements
- Final design of the wastewater treatment plant and sewerage of the settlements of Strimonikos Gulf
- Final design of the wastewater treatment plant of Filiates, Epirus
- Final design of the wastewater treatment plant in Livadi district (Regional Unit of Pieria) using the method of constructed wetlands
- Technical offer: Wastewater treatment plant and sewerage system of Assiros, Mygdonia and Lachana Municipalities
- Technical study: Relocation and modernisation of a slaughterhouse for pigs, oxen and sheep in Mirsini (Grevena Regional Unit) - Wastewater Treatment Plant
Supervision of the design and construction of wastewater treatment plants utilising the method of constructed wetlands in Madytos and Modi Municipalities of the greater Thessaloniki area, have been carried out based on the framework of the European Union Programme MEDSPA. The project was undertaken in collaboration with HYDROMELETITIKI and MONTGOMERY WATSON UK.
Part of the Technical Consultant’s team in the project of the Thessaloniki wastewater treatment plant completion and expansion (1.100.000PE)