ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT ASSESSMENT
HYDROMANAGEMENT has carried out environmental impact assessment studies, related to waste water treatment plants, stormwater and sewerage networks, landfill sites, stream basin designs and irrigation works. Few examples are shown:
- Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA) of the Operational Programme of the Region of Western Macedonia (2014-2020)
- Strategic Environmental Impact Assessment of the IPA Cross – Border Co-operation Programme Greece – Albania 2007-2013
- Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA) of the Operational Programme of the Ionian Islands Region (2007-2013)
- Rehabilitation study and mineral aggregates abstraction measures in Acheloos River downstream of the dam Stratou I– environmental impact assessment.
- Impacts Study of the Scholari and Lagadikia streams diversion in the Volvi lake
- Environmental impact study of irrigation works in Skoutari – city of Serres
- impact study of the Airport of Ikaria island
- Update of the Environmental Impact Study of water supply system in the Municipality of Alonnisos
- Preliminary Environmental Impact Study and Environmental Impact Assessment Study of the project “External aqueduct water supply pipelines (Municipal Enterprise for Water Supply and Sewerage of Alexandroupoli)”
- Environmental impact study of sewerage network and wastewater treatment plant in Folegandros island.
- Environmental impact study of bypass road in Arnea-Palaiochori-Neochori (National Road of Thessaloniki-Agios Prodromos-Arnea-Ierissos), Prefecture of Central Macedonia
- Environmental impact study of sewerage network and wastewater treatment plant in the Municipality of Kompoti, Arta Regional Unit